Don’t let your busy schedule interfere with your furry friend’s well-being. Give your animal the care and attention they deserve by taking advantage of Fetch Dog Company and the convenience and quality of our Dog Walking services
— We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Appropriate travel fees may apply.
$15 for a 20 min walk
$25 for a 30 min walk
Don’t let your busy schedule interfere with your furry friend’s well-being. Give your animal the care and attention they deserve by taking advantage of Fetch Dog Company and the convenience and quality of our Dog Walking services — I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Appropriate travel fees may apply.
20 Minute walk (+$8) for each additional dog
30 Minute walk (+$13) for each additional dog
Make an Appointment
Doggie Day Care Policy
Terms and Conditions
1) The term of this contract shall be for:
Daily walks (Monday-Friday) or
Daily potty breaks (Monday-Friday).
Other. (this needs to be written in and initialed by a Fetch Dog Co. representative)
20 min walk – $15
30-minute walk – $25
Additional Dog 15-minute walk- $8
Additional Dog 30-minute walk- $13
3) Payment is required upfront and must include any additional fees or charges. Credit cards and cash are accepted (no checks at this time). Client understands this contract and takes responsibility for prompt payment of fees. Client authorizes this signed contract to be valid approval for future services of any purpose provided by this contract Fetch Dog Company to accept telephone or email reservations for service and enter premises without any additional signed contracts or written authorization.
4) Fetch Dog Company is authorized to walk the dog as outlined in this contract.
5) Fetch Dog Company is also authorized to seek any medical care if deemed necessary with release from all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, and expenses, and is authorized to approve medical and/or emergency treatment (excluding euthanasia) as recommended by a veterinarian. Client agrees to reimburse Fetch Dog Company for any expenses incurred attending to this need.
6) In the event of personal emergencies or illnesses, Fetch Dog Company will notify the client as promptly as possible and fees for missed walks will be reimbursed.
7) The client is responsible for any costs/payments due to bites. If a bite occurs, Fetch Dog Company is responsible for reporting it to authorities.
8) All dogs are required to be fully vaccinated and be licensed by their city.
9) Fetch Dog Company reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time before or during this term.
10) Client understands that this contract is for walking only and will not include any training.
A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required. Cancellations with less than 24-hours notice may be charged at the full rate.
If the client wishes a total cancellation of all walking dates and services with Fetch Dog Company, please make these wishes known in writing.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the best interest of both your dog and Fetch Dog Company, Walks will not be occurring if the temperature is below 25F or above 90F or high winds, dangerous road conditions or heavy rain prevent normal walking conditions in the event of inclement weather.
Must be fully vaccinated and current – proof required from your veterinarian (Rabies, Bordatella & Distemper)
Must be licensed with your city or county (State Law)
Must have a safe and strong leash (non-retractable)
Must have a flat collar with identification tags (name, license, contact numbers. Preferably chipped.)
Must friendly with unfamiliar people.
One copy of your house key is required. If you do not have a copy ready for our staff at the pre-service appointment, we can make a copy for you for $10.
For liability reasons, your dog will never be let off the leash for any reason (unless in a fenced-in area or reliably trained on an ECollar) except for any medical emergency.
If you want your keys returned after service is terminated, please indicate your preferred method:
1) Deliver in person ($10)
2) Registered mail ($15)
Locking Information: deadbolt / door handle / both
Security Systems Protocol:
If you have a security system, we require you to program a 4-digit code in for us – a code that we will provide at the initial consultation. We DO NOT use your code. This is done for security purposes. If we did take your code, we would have to write it down. The best place to record it is in the file. This is a risk if our car is broken into and a file is stolen. We do NOT RECORD the security code on the profile. We use our standard code which we have memorized! Security systems allow anywhere from 30 to 100 additional codes to be programmed. If you do not know how to program the code, contact the customer service department of their security company. (You would have to do this anyway if you gave us your code. Anytime you give someone access to your home, you are supposed to update the security company.) This call to the customer service department shouldn’t take more than 2 minutes.
From Our Visitors
I just want to thank Fetch Dog Co, for an amazing sitting weekend for our boys! Let me tell you how above and beyond that went for us. We bought a new bag of dog food before we left and accidentally left it locked in the truck. Ashley drove to
Are these ladies magicians? Because what they have been doing for my dog Morty is nothing short of magic! Friendly, thoughtful and caring really sums up this great team known as FETCH DOG CO. We would recommend them to any of our friends and family. For all you furry friends needs look to the ladies of Fetch.
The Dog Girls are AMAZING! They took such good care of our yellow lab. They were able to teach our girl manners, commands, how to meet new
Visit Our Office
302 King Street Fruitland, MD 21826
Call Us Today